This is an opportunity to join a clinician-led team with over 40 years of combined experience in behavioral health. With clinics across the southeast, Apogee Behavioral Medicine is leading the way in creating access in communities with limited behavioral health options. Providers deliver assessments and ongoing medication management, in an interdisciplinary team, to ensure the combination of therapy techniques and medication are used for the best patient outcomes. This is your opportunity to make a difference within your communities! The practice is offering an excellent opportunity for flexible full-time schedules.
· Work/Life Balance: Full and Part-time opportunities, outpatient, remote & hybrid models offered. Provider driven schedule flexibility.
· Admin Support: Allows you to focus on providing great care. Full administrative support both in-clinic and from our administrative hubs
· Compensation: Competitive base salary, uncapped earnings & sign-on bonus
· Benefits: Robust & generous package including CME Allowance
· Insurance: Malpractice & tail coverage
· Ability to work collaborative with a supervising psychiatrist
· Participate in new-hire orientation
· Maintain timely health records within our EHR
· Practice standard of care for the delivery of medication management and psychotherapy services
· Appropriately refer patients internally for medication management, psychotherapy, and other needed treatment modalities
· The above responsibilities are not all inclusive of this roles responsibilities
· Unrestricted license to practice in the state of care delivery
· Active DEA
· Board certified or board eligible (PMHNP-BC or PA-C)
· Medication management required, therapy management preferred
· Ability to utilize the EHR and other software for care delivery
· Ability to demonstrate an understanding of a variety of models and theories of mental illness & related issues.
· Understanding of diagnostic criteria for dual conditions and ability to conceptualize modalities and placement criteria within the continuum of care
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
· Ability to work with others and demonstrate leadership qualities